Prior to booking an appointment*, we ask that you all read over our new guidelines and protocols.
It is of the utmost importance to us that both our clients and our staff are as protected as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Entrance will be by appointment/phone-ahead only. We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment, nor stay afterwards, in order to make way for other clients. If you do not have an appointment and are wanting retail services (the purchase of jewelry or aftercare), we ask that you phone us upon arrival and wait to be let in.
- Anyone entering the shop MUST be wearing a mask and must use the hand sanitizer at the entrance before coming in.
- Please do not bring others with you to your appointment.
- Food and drinks will not be permitted in the shop at this time.
- Please refrain from booking an appointment if you have traveled out of the province in the last 30 days, feel in any way unwell, or have come into contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms.
In order to protect both clients and crew, we have put the following protocols in place:
- Artists and front desk staff will be wearing additional PPE.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front desk.
- Clients will be staggered, and whenever possible, consults will be done remotely.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up at the door and front desk.
*Please note that we are not currently doing any “under the mask” piercings or jewelry changes.