- You must be 16+ with valid photo I.D. to sign for yourself. If you are under 16, a parent must sign for you, and you must both show ID.
- For nipple piercings, you must be at least 17 years of age with government-issued ID – no exceptions.
- All piercings are by appointment only. Book your appointment here.
- A complete piercing price list can be found here
- Please do not be late for your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will be considered a no-show or missed appointment.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No guests are allowed in the shop at this time.
- We have implemented a one strike no-show policy. If you no-show a second time all future appointments will be cancelled.
- Do NOT come to your appointment on an empty stomach, as it increases the likelihood of fainting and feeling unwell after your piercing.
- We do not pierce children under the age of 8.
- Parents with minors, please ensure your child is ready and committed to getting a piercing to avoid a tray set-up fee. See General Shop Policies for more info.
- All jewelry sales are final.
No-Show Appointment Policy
We understand that things come up, which is why we’ve made it easy for you to cancel your appointment via the link your confirmation email. However, due to a high level of no-shows, we have implemented a one strike no-show policy. A second no-show will result in cancellation of future bookings. Your cooperation with this helps us avoid charging deposits for piercing appointments.
- You must be 18+ with valid photo I.D. to be tattooed.
- In order to book a consultation or tattoo appointment, we require a non-refundable cash deposit. Deposits range from $50 per hour booked to $500 for a full day. If booking multiple sessions, your deposit will be held until the final session and will come off the price of your tattoo upon completion.
- We offer one free touch-up within 3 months of getting your tattoo. Touch-ups can be booked over the phone or through email.
- If you need to rebook or cancel your appointment, we require 48 hours notice and will hold your deposit for your next appointment. If you “no-show” your appointment or cancel at the last minute, you will lose your full deposit.
- Last minute changes to your design may result in your appointment being rescheduled and may change the quoted price of your tattoo.
- We have a $90 minimum charge and run at $180/hr.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, we kindly ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment, and leave immediately afterwards, in order to make way for other clients.
- If you do not have an appointment and are wanting retail services (the purchase of jewelry or aftercare), we ask that you phone us upon arrival.
- Masks are Recommended but not required.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up at the door and front desk.
- Contactless payment options available.
General Shop Policies
- Please refrain from taking photos or video without artist approval.
- Please note that children must be supervised by an adult at all times. They will not be allowed in the studio unattended.
- In the event that you back out of your tattoo or piercing at the last minute, you will be charged a set-up fee and there will be no refunds on deposits.
- I-Kandy accepts Cash, Debit/Credit, Gift Cards and we have an ATM for your convenience.
- Prices do NOT include Taxes or Gratuities.